Ziyakhala inc Data Policy
This Policy describes the information we process to support Ziyakhala Inc,
Ziyakhala Inc, Messenger and other products and features offered by Ziyakhala Inc (Ziyakhala Inc Products or Products). You can find additional tools and information in the Ziyakhala Inc settings and Ziyakhala Inc settings.
Return to top
What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the Ziyakhala Inc Products, we must process information about you. The type of information that we collect depends on how you use our Products. You can learn how to access and delete information that we collect by visiting the Ziyakhala Inc settings and Ziyakhala Inc settings.
Things that you and others do and provide.
· Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content that you provide (e.g. metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features that we provide, such as our camera, so we can do things such as suggest masks and filters that you might like, or give you tips on using camera formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications that you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below. Learn more about how you can control who can see the things you share.
· Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your Ziyakhala Inc profile fields or life events about your religious views, political views, who you are "interested in" or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
· Networks and connections. We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups that you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Products, such as people you communicate with the most or groups that you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things such as helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
· Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Products. We also collect information about how you use features such as our camera.
· Information about transactions made on our Products. If you use our Products for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase in a game or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, other account and authentication information, and billing, delivery and contact details.
· Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you or upload, sync or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices that you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features that you see when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad that we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information that we obtain from these devices includes:
· Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
· Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is in the foreground or background, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
· Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts that you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to Ziyakhala Inc Company Products associated with the same device or account).
· Device signals: Bluetooth signals, information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons and mobile phone masts.
· Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings that you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
· Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things such as help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
Information from partners.
Advertisers, app developers and publishers can send us information through Ziyakhala Inc Business tools that they use, including our social plugins (such as the Like button), Ziyakhala Inc Login, our APIs and SDKs, or the Ziyakhala Inc pixel. These partners provide information about your activities off Ziyakhala Inc – including information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see and how you use their services – whether or not you have a Ziyakhala Inc account or are logged in to Ziyakhala Inc. For example, a game developer could use our API to tell us what games you play, or a business could tell us about a purchase you made in its shop. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services, or through third parties that they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing us with any data. Learn more about the types of partners we receive data from.